Laravel Artisan (Available for Remote)
We are currently on the look out for a backend PHP developer who's got good experience with Laravel.
You would be joining our development team to create innovative digital projects around the ad serving & "ad tech" technology.
We are looking for a back-end developer who will be using Laravel, Lumen, MySQL, BigQuery, Puppeteer etc.
Currently, we run our main application dashboard, a Google BigQuery loading server we call "The Tank" and a Bots server. In the future, we intend to engage on Data Mining to enhance the experience and income of our clients.
The position is also available Remotely!
- Work, mainly, on the back-end of our projects.
- Maintain existing projects and develop new.
- Work on every phase of the developing process (architecture, planning, development, testing).
- Ability to identify and separate a project into parts for other developers working on the same project.
- Use optimization tools to provide quality assurance.
Attitude and Social skills
- If you are/were a gamer, that's a big plus! We need a healer or a tank in the team :)
- Be creative. All ideas are welcome to the development process.
- Stuck somewhere? Unblock yourself with some research (more info below).
- Ability to write code that is easy to read by others for debugging (PSR, commenting, PHPDocs).
- Happy to share knowledge and ideas over the team.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages.
- You should have a degree on Computer Science.
- You should have at least 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Laravel 5.* (at least understand the concept of MVC frameworks)
- PSR-2 and PSR-4 coding style
- Caching mechanisms (mostly redis)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL (indexing, efficient querying, proper table structuring)
- Git version control (it's ok if you've even used it solo)
- API consumption
- HTML5 and CSS (mostly Bootstrap, although we'd like to move to a flexbox-based framework)
Extras, not needed, highly appreciated:
- Ability to write your own, secure, API (preferably on Laravel or Lumen)
- Create your own Laravel package
- Server administration (Apache, Nginx, cPanel, Centos, Ubuntu)
- Laravel Forge
- Google BigQuery experience
- Browser automation scripts
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible schedule
- Good Coffee & new Mac/PC with any OS (for on site workers)